2018 GO BIG Endurance Bundle
Overview: GO BIG in 2018! This program is geared toward all levels of athletes looking for anything from maintaining/building fitness to race-ready training. The goal of the program is to increase functional fitness, strength, mobilty and flexibility as we move from season to season. The cost of the program is $400 and includes some BIG values! (A 10% discount is offered to prior participants).
The Package: A 3 Month Training Partnership with a “Team” of experts from Big Shark Bicycle Company, Nutriformance, and Power Up Cycling, providing guidance throughout each training block! Sign up for your 3 month bundle at any time. Safe and effective training is NEVER out of season.
- 3 month membership at Nutriformance (includes facility and classes)
- Designated GO BIG Thursday evening meet ups- functional conditioning / supervised strength training
- 6 Sessions at Power Up Cycling (open schedule)
- Entry into 2-3 Big Shark promoted events - 15 to choose from! Stipend determined by choice of events
- Complimentary Training Peaks account and outlined training schedule
- Go Big group training optional meet-up opportunities (TBD per session)
- The total value of the program is over $700. The cost of the program is $400
- Nutriformance Massage Therapy and Nutrition Services specials
- Private Go Big shopping events at Big Shark (dates TBA per session) and training team discounts in store.
Ala Carte Services Available:
- Big Shark New Town Open Water Swim Series
- Athletic Republic Speed Treadmill Race Prep (1-2 sessions per week / 4-6 weeks)
- Private Swim lessons or swim package available upon request
Cost: 3 month bundle, all of the above, for $400! Valued at over $700, this is a steal of a deal! Returning Go Big participants receive a 10% discount with coupon code at registration.
Registration: Registration for the Go Big Endurance Bundle is year-round, with each session starting first week of each month. YOU are in control of when the training will fit YOUR goals best!
Still Have Questions?
Email program coordinator Amy Strahan: firstname.lastname@example.org