Celebrate Life on Two Wheels
Celebrate Bike Month for the Month of May with Trailnet, Big Shark, and the Downtown Bicycle Station and Marin Bicycles
Urban Shark Bicycle Company will be hosting a Bike Month Commuter Challenge for the entire Month of May.
Bike Month Commuter Challenge Rules:
- You can register by purchasing a FREE monthly membership for the Downtown Bicycle Station.
- We will be rewarding the highest frequency DBS user (male and female) cyclist with a $150 Gift Card from Big Shark
- The top male and female DBS member for the month of May will win the Gift Card. Existing members are elligible for this competition.
- New members must sign up for the Bike Month Membership and check in each day at Urban Shark.
- Existing members must check in each day at Urban Shark.
- A "Visit/Use" will be for commuting only and is defined as a transportational visit to the station that is part of a daily commute.
Bike to Work Day, Friday, May 18th, 2018:
Trailnet will be setting up Bike to Work Day Support Stations at several high bicycle traffic areas througout the Metro areo on Friday May 18th. Please check out Trailnet's activities on their website.
Join Big Shark at the Kaldi's Demun Location or the Missouri Botanical Gardens from 6:30am until 9:00am. We will be providing complimentary tuning and tweaks. Kaldi's will be supplying happiness in the form of coffee and pastries.
To facillitate the use of the Downtown St. Louis Bike Station and commuting- Big Shark providing Free Rentals from May 17th through the morning of May 19th (all locations).
On the way home, stop by Urban Chestnut Brewing Company's Manchester location in the Grove and enjoy discounts on their Big Shark Lemon Radler beer and a free bicycle maintenance session from 4pm-7pm.
Celebrate Bike to Work Week with Trailnet's List of Bike, Walk, Run and Wheel events.
- Saturday, May 12th- Trailnet's Jazz St. Louis Community Ride
- Saturday, May 12th- Big Shark's Vino Fondo Gran Fondo
- Sunday, May 13th- Mother's Day Run and Walk
- Monday, May 14th-
- Tuesday, May 15th- Twilight Tuesday's
- Wednesday, May 16th- Trailnet's Ride and Walk of Silence
- Thursday, May 17th-Three Run Four, Weekly Social Run
- Friday, May 18th- Bike to Work Day
- Saturday, May 19th- Bike Rodeo at the Grant's View Library
- Saturday, May 19th- Architectural Walking Tour of Downtown and Grand Center
- Sunday, May 20th, Trailnet's Strawberry Ride