The Missouri State Cyclocross Championship
Sunday, December 10th, 2017
The Battlegrounds/Cedar Lake Winery
Wright City, MO- West of St. Louis County
|Start Time||Category||Duration||Places/Prize||Field Limit|
|9:00 am||On-Site Registration Opens|
|9:00 am||Course Open for Warm Up|
|10:00 am||Masters 35-39||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:01 am||Masters 40-44||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:02 am||Masters 45-49||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:03 am||Masters 50-54/55-59||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|10:04 am||Masters 60+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|11:00 am||Single Speed||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:00 pm||Junior Men (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:01 pm||Junior Women (10-18)*||30 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:45 pm||Women Category 1/2/3*||45 Minutes||Jersey- 4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
|12:46 pm||Womens Masters 40+||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|12:47 pm||Women Category 4/5||45 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|1:40 pm||Category 4/5||40 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|2:30 pm||Category 3||50 Minutes||Jersey- 3/Medals||75|
|3:30 pm||Category 1/2||60 Minutes||Jersey-4/Medals/$100/$70/$50/$30||75|
Course Description: Variable terrain, technical and interesting. Course features pine forest, moderate climbs, descents, and vineyards.
Directions and Race Information- The Missouri State Championship course is at Cedar Lake Winery, 11008 Schreckengast Road, Wright City, MO 63390. From Hwy 70, Exit Highway T South to Hwy OO West. Right turn onto Hwy M. Right turn onto South Stringtown/Schreckengast Road. Follow signs to the Winery/Battlegrounds. www.battlegrounds.com
Pre-Registration- www.bikereg.com programmed and provided online registration. There will be an online fee. Race registration is $35. Race Day entry is $40. Junior entry is $10. Second race entry is $20. Race registration includes a $4.50 USAC/MOBRA surcharge.
- Fields will fill up, so register early. Last day for online registration is Friday, December 8th.
- Race day registration will close the 30 minutes prior to each event.
- Races will occur rain or shine- there are no refunds.
- All riders must have a valid USAC license. All racers without a USAC license must purchase a 1-day license for $10 at registration and race Cat 5 (Men)/Cat 5 (Women) or their corresponding age group in the Juniors or Masters category. You can buy an annual or 1-Day license on site.
- Fields with 3 riders or more will be competing for a state championship jersey. If there are fewer than three riders per field the winner can opt to purchase a jersey from MOBRA. Jersey's will be ordered for the 2017 season- and awarded at a later date.
- *Junior medals will be awarded for Boys and Girls age groups 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18
- Held under USA Cycling Permit, questions? email@example.com
Held Under USA Cycling Permit 2017-398