• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
For a great all-around mountain bike tire, Serfas gives you the Karver LT. The Karver boasts medium-height knobs in the center for speed and taller knobs on the sides for excellent cornering. It can be used as both a front and rear tire.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those time when just speed is what you need. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 54-559
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead…
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams (26-inch, 720 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Street Runner tire rolls fast on the road for fast and nimble 26-inch road riding. A smooth center tread section is buttery-smooth and quick on pavement, while the minimal tread pattern on the sides give you dry- and wet-weather cornering confidence.
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective…